Thread: New proxy

New proxy

Ok the lan at my school runs on N2H2 Bess Proxy server with Internet filtering. Which blocks all offensive websites. I dont like this because some of my favorite websites are gaming sites and it blocks damn near everyone of them. I was wondering if I would be able to change the proxy server and go my gaming sites without being barked at by Bess everytime. So if you know of any Proxy servers that i can use and plz tell me how to set them up. I would greatly appreicate it.

Banned
    i tried that to .but it uses some kind of program .... i tryed to delete the rpogram still doesnt work ....must be something with the whole network ..so it doesnt let you till you Disable Sites on every computer.... if anyone know how to remove help me and him ...

Memory what proxy server does your school use. and what was the program that they used? If you even remember. I know how i could do it if i could bring down the server but other that i have no clue.

i believe that N2h2 proxy server filtering services checks your request to see if the server your are requesting relays... if it does then it is blocked..

otherwise you can't just use another proxy. many times that proxy is your internet gatway.....

i believe that N2h2 proxy server filtering services checks your request to see if the server your are requesting relays... if it does then it is blocked..

otherwise you can't just use another proxy. many times that proxy is your internet gatway.....

untuch,

generally you don't want to respond to threads that are almost a year old.

check the date first.

cheers

untuch,

generally you don't want to respond to threads that are almost a year old.

check the date first.

cheers