Thread: Program your Windows!

Program your Windows!

yeah, thats right. u heard me. program u're Windows.

This language i've heard of, called LOGO, which teaches u to program u're comp on windows.
    go to www.softronix.com and download MSWLogo.

And if yu are on Macintosh, go to www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~dazuma/turtle/index.htm (Whew!)
    and download Turtle tracks.

Pass it on!
    9 AM post--I\'m up too early!

Program your Windows!

yeah, thats right. u heard me. program u're Windows.

This language i've heard of, called LOGO, which teaches u to program u're comp on windows.
    go to www.softronix.com and download MSWLogo.

And if yu are on Macintosh, go to www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~dazuma/turtle/index.htm (Whew!)
    and download Turtle tracks.

Pass it on!

Awwww LOGO, how sweet! thats what I they made me do in secondary school when I first started despite knowing BASIC and some C,

Its alrite for mucking about with but its not really for hardcore tasks, you can move a turtle about which teaches you some lessons but its limited, but what ever floats your boat!

I played with this on a BBC in a room with windows covered in bars to prevent theft cos BBC where apparently worth a shed load when they were first bought :-)

i2c

Awwww LOGO, how sweet! thats what I they made me do in secondary school when I first started despite knowing BASIC and some C,

Its alrite for mucking about with but its not really for hardcore tasks, you can move a turtle about which teaches you some lessons but its limited, but what ever floats your boat!

I played with this on a BBC in a room with windows covered in bars to prevent theft cos BBC where apparently worth a shed load when they were first bought :-)

i2c

ah logo

My teachers came with this when i was 12 I could already program in basic back then it was boring. Until i found out about the part where you can make it remember and stuff without to much of a hassle I made a very basic not working to wel AI that could learn to respond to frases by memorising what you told it. It didn't save so I had to restart everytime I shut it down.
    Since the beginning of time, Man has searched for the answers to the big questions: \'How did we get here?\' \'Is there life after death?\' \'Are we alone?\' But today, in this very theatre, you will be asked to answer the biggest question of them all...WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?

ah logo

My teachers came with this when i was 12 I could already program in basic back then it was boring. Until i found out about the part where you can make it remember and stuff without to much of a hassle I made a very basic not working to wel AI that could learn to respond to frases by memorising what you told it. It didn't save so I had to restart everytime I shut it down.
    Since the beginning of time, Man has searched for the answers to the big questions: \'How did we get here?\' \'Is there life after death?\' \'Are we alone?\' But today, in this very theatre, you will be asked to answer the biggest question of them all...WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?

jeez... I just tried it, and u guys are right, it stinks...

now exscuse me, i have a friend to find...

j/k!

jeez... I just tried it, and u guys are right, it stinks...

now exscuse me, i have a friend to find...

j/k!

So you didnt actually try it before recommending it??

whats the point in recommending something if you havent tried it!

i2c