Thread: Software Suggestion for AO Community

AO French Antique News Whore

Software Suggestion for AO Community

I was surfing the net today when I found this cool program name Samurize. This program can show you any info you want on your desktop! I mean anything! Right now, I’m have my CPU, memory and network usage in a graph, my uptime, my win amp play list, a calendar, some reminder, the weather for my city. That just a glimpse of what this program can show you. You can get TV Listing, your favorite CS server status. Everything is possible as long you create a plugins or script for it.

I highly recommend this program to everyone in AO. The learning curve is hard (Took me 5 hours) but once you master this program, it’s godlike!

Link : http://www.samurize.com/
    -Simon \"SDK\"

Thanks for letting the world know the program. It is damm good program. SOmething like this I was looking for.

Looks like an extended equivalent of Gkrellm on Windows. I will glance at it.
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

Not a bad little program there, although took me a while to figure it out.
    Might play with it more latter.

cheers
    front2back:.

mmm interesting - will check it out later. though if you like this kind of thing you might want to have a look at smartbarXP too

http://www.smartbarxp.com
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

AO French Antique News Whore
    Smartbar does take place on the desktop. Samurize can be configured to be place on top of the desktop but below any Windows so you won't waste pixels for nothing.
    -Simon \"SDK\"