Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Antionine Points Justified ?

Antionine Points Justified ?

I read more that I post.
    What I felt was...
    I see AO'ers giving APs to deserved ppl. who write infromative tutorials. -> Good.
    But outside tutorials forum, I rarely see people getting "greenied" for starting good threads, or giving good answers.(Mostly )
    Some of them get positive pts. 4 juz. talking crap, not related 'bout the topic ( Sometimes )
    Do u agree with me?
    If so can't we solve this problem ??
    XNikon
    please don\'t visit www.BusyTalk.com

Antionine Points Justified ?

I read more that I post.
    What I felt was...
    I see AO'ers giving APs to deserved ppl. who write infromative tutorials. -> Good.
    But outside tutorials forum, I rarely see people getting "greenied" for starting good threads, or giving good answers.(Mostly )
    Some of them get positive pts. 4 juz. talking crap, not related 'bout the topic ( Sometimes )
    Do u agree with me?
    If so can't we solve this problem ??
    XNikon

Banned
    No you can't solve this problem, it depends on me and other memeber whoever they want to give point to they will. And i thin that almost every thread on the main page is extremely positive or somewhat positive. People give out enough AP's.

And how is this a site suggestion..... ?

Banned
    No you can't solve this problem, it depends on me and other memeber whoever they want to give point to they will. And i thin that almost every thread on the main page is extremely positive or somewhat positive. People give out enough AP's.

And how is this a site suggestion..... ?

Banned
    Nobody really uses antipoints anymore so I wouldnt worry about it too much, the main purpose they serve is the banning of trolls and thats about it.

Banned
    Nobody really uses antipoints anymore so I wouldnt worry about it too much, the main purpose they serve is the banning of trolls and thats about it.

Senior since the 3 dot era
    the complete antipoint devaluation was foreseen in the past

Ennis, while we don't care, for some people with less antipoints than a few thousands, APS coudl't still be interesting, for instance to have some buffer against 'undetected trolls'.

/me wonders: Ennis are you from Ennis, on the west coast of Ireland ?

Yeah, once you reach 2,000 ap's or once you get all your dot's, they kinda seem pointless from then on in. Like ennis said, all it does now is ban the troll's when the admin's get lazy and are asleep

EDIT: To add to what I said, they're basically a self-moderation system.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Banned
    Originally posted here by VictorKaum

/me wonders: Ennis are you from Ennis, on the west coast of Ireland ?
    No, I live in Dublin but a guy did our family tree and I am descened from the last clan to surrender to the British when they were taking land which is cool, the town of Ennis is named after them!

Hey,
    All u senior members, do haf all 10 greenies...
    Me bein' a newbie, like other newbies would obviously like to have more greenies.
    Thatz y I asked.

/Memmory: It wasn't actually a suggestion, but I wanted suggestions to be discussed here, by those who agreed 2 me.

Anyways Thanx 4 ur responses.
    XNikon