Thread: Flash Tuts

Flash Tuts

I know what u might think...why not google it lol, the thing is i could but i want some real good ones and some that are worth doing it because i need to know it real soon for the website i am making, or just the front page with flash intro, so any recommended pages would be appreciated, thanks

Flash Tuts

I know what u might think...why not google it lol, the thing is i could but i want some real good ones and some that are worth doing it because i need to know it real soon for the website i am making, or just the front page with flash intro, so any recommended pages would be appreciated, thanks

What specifically are you looking for? Is there a specific project you want to do or are you just looking for an overall generic tutorial. I know a little Flash, maybe I can write something up for you.

What specifically are you looking for? Is there a specific project you want to do or are you just looking for an overall generic tutorial. I know a little Flash, maybe I can write something up for you.