Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What in the world?

What in the world?

I read in a book called "Beginning programing for Dummies"* that u guys (AntiOnline) gave hacking tools and a hacking news letter. It was made in 1999 so have u changed?
    Here is EXACTLY what it said:

AntiOnline(www.antionline.com) provides news and hacking tools, along with a network ofcomputers on which hackers can safly and legaly expand their skills.

It is on page 347, if that helps.

*(I got it to learn BASIC, as i am trying to extreamly exspand my programing abilities.)
    9 AM post--I\'m up too early!

we are quoted in many hacking books as a resource, but most of it is untrue if placed in context. We give information, not necessarily how to hack, but information that could be used for malicious acts. Whover wrote it, and mentioned us as a resource for hacking, is just someone who might have found our information useful for hacking. You will find various trojans and hacking tools in our download section, but they're 99% obsolete and out of date. THey are there for reference, but you're not going to be able to root a box with them.

lol,playin safe there eh Cybr1d?

Alot of false and untrue information has been made about AntiOnline from various website's, organization's, book's, etc. Sometime's it's positive, but sometime's AO is bashed or regarded to as a "Hacking Website" thus the reason we get kiddies coming in here asking How to Hack and whatnot.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Actually AO through how I remember it... it used to be more of a news place years ago. I remember there was alot of posting of articles there were even interviews (this brought in "those types") and also there was our lame downloads section which this basicly did and still does bring in alot of losers. Truth is AO set itself up like that with articles and downloads long before the other stuff happend... see then around when the site became a bit more computer/security oriented as opposed to only just entertaining kids who want nothing more than to call themselves special names just for useing a computer... this pissed a few peaple off who had been around here long ago.

Thats about around when the **** hit the fans and the false and untrue information came into play by rival sites. See while AO was posting these articles then some other sites they'd post up the same stuff and say that we had major involvement in what happend. We used to have alot of defacers hanging around here then a few weeks later you'd see an article stateing "JP hired peaple to deface sites" or some other crap like that none of which is proven but then AO set itself up with guilt through association long before all the crap started.

None of you dweebs have the slightest notion of what AntiOnline was "back in the day." Not to mention, consider your source. "Programming for dummies," thats classic.

Regal Making Handler
    What's a dweeb??
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

None of you dweebs have the slightest notion of what AntiOnline was "back in the day." Not to mention, consider your source. "Programming for dummies," thats classic.
    who you talking to?

Banned
    First she calls us leeches, then dweebs....

Omg im crying here, what an insult, get a life SexYBadGirl...Registered: Apr 2003

I was here August 2001, you have no idea what it was like back then....

try the web archive to see what AO used to be like

http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

v_Ln