Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What in the world?

Banned
    nope. i dont remember quad, i didnt read the forums in 2001/02.... and no i dont care who Quad is... Just one little advice: Get a life and stop spending it on a forum that you hate. How dumb can people be. I spend my time here cuz i help people, you spend ur time here cuz of hate? U think u bother us? 1800 Get a life.....i wont even bother replying anymore....

It doesn't matter if you like Quad's attitude or not, he does know what he is talking about...Unless he is better at bullshitting than me. What really bothers me is that, unless I missed something, SBG had APs untill you all found out who it was.

*Oh no! It has a wee wee instead? Well I'm neggin that ****er!"

Someone a little mad because they tried cybering with "Her" ? Or maybe whacked off to the pic?

See Quad, you could make it here with the same attitude, you just needed breasts and a Vagina all along....Damn that is sad.

Banned
    LOL.... btw: i negged her while i didnt yet know she/ was a guy... and yes i think i did help some people, even if it was a post on how to find the start button....

Ok then it's starting to feel like a Old fashioned AO Flame War is about to happen, so i'm gonna just wander off and wait for the Dust to Settle.

So cheerio everyone happy Flaming

.:front2back:.

Originally posted here by gore
    It doesn't matter if you like Quad's attitude or not, he does know what he is talking about...Unless he is better at bullshitting than me. What really bothers me is that, unless I missed something, SBG had APs untill you all found out who it was.

Someone a little mad because they tried cybering with "Her" ? Or maybe whacked off to the pic?

See Quad, you could make it here with the same attitude, you just needed breasts and a Vagina all along....Damn that is sad.

Yep I noticed. You can do/say what ever you want, as long you've got a ****. I wish I didn't delete the PM's I got, from some of the "Sr. Members" here, propositioning me, asking me out, etc. It would have been a good laugh.

One dumb ****er, even sent me a picture of his dick. His AO name was "Wazz" Man, that guy's got a small dick.

Wait a second, Wazz sent you a picture of his schlong? That's disgusting. Somehow I'm not suprised by it though...

Damn, and I thought MemorY was the first to do this to us...
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

Yep, Quad has been here since day 1. On UBB, his name was Quadulator IIRC. I think chsh or Hogfly would remember better though.

Originally posted here by SexyBadGirl
    Yep I noticed. You can do/say what ever you want, as long you've got a ****. I wish I didn't delete the PM's I got, from some of the "Sr. Members" here, propositioning me, asking me out, etc. It would have been a good laugh.

One dumb ****er, even sent me a picture of his dick. His AO name was "Wazz" Man, that guy's got a small dick.
    LOL you slut!!!!! Pimpin' the seniors huh? You should have kept those, would have been great reading material. Poor SBG, got guys jumping out left and right trying to get up in it.

SBG, I have 2 questions for you...

1. Who's the chick in the picture?

2. Is she single?
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.