Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MSN messenger question, cant seem to put it anywhere eles

MSN messenger question, cant seem to put it anywhere eles

hi, i know that it is possible to get the ip of the person im talking to without them knowing that i found out, but i dont know how, and i realy need to know now cuz i need to verify if the person on my forum is my friend, and if he is, i need to bann him, would someone PLEASE tell me, not just tell me to google it, i tried, but couldent find it....thanks a LOT if you tell me....

Banned
    ok you want the IP to see if it's the same as your friend's IP on the forum ? Why dont you ask him if he is your friend. ? You can also ban the IP and then tell your friend to sign on, if he can that it wasn't your friend. if he can't log on the he is your friend. Also does he use Dial-up ? If he does the IP changes every time he signs on.

i need to know how to get an IP using msn, weather he knows or not that i found out...i am sure there is a way, i just dont know how, and if it was as easy as asking, i wouldent be here now. but thx neways..

Red face Hi

As far as I know that is a bit impossible.

You see MSNmessenger is a client that connects to a switchboard. All the connections are
    relaid through it. You don't get anything straight from that person making it inpossible to find out his ip without some help from an apo.

On a side note. If your on the same network it is possible.

p.s.
    If your using msn plus I believe there is a ping command.
    Since the beginning of time, Man has searched for the answers to the big questions: \'How did we get here?\' \'Is there life after death?\' \'Are we alone?\' But today, in this very theatre, you will be asked to answer the biggest question of them all...WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?

cuz i need to verify if the person on my forum is my friend, and if he is, i need to bann him
    I am not an id10t...............you really should learn the English language, and how to speak properly?

I usually use a .45 ACP or 9mm to "bann" my "friends"

By the way, I am not particularly sensitive, but some here don't like 1337 speak crap.

Tell us the truth................

Moonwolf - it is possible but not durring just chat
    you need to establish a p2p connection with the person which does not go through the MSN servers - and there is a very easy way of getting MSN to do this

but I'll leave that for you to figure out

v_Ln

AntiOnline n00b
    and there is a very easy way of getting MSN to do this
    What might it be ,, what might it be ............ The suspence is killing me

Yesterday i was chatting My Girl Friend on MSN and she send me her Pic through it , She was lookin Stunning lol

So MoonWolf did you figure out yet

If your using msn plus I believe there is a ping command.
    ya, thats another thing, i have no idea what the ping command is supposed to achieve.
    I am not an id10t...............you really should learn the English language, and how to speak properly?

I usually use a .45 ACP or 9mm to "bann" my "friends"

By the way, I am not particularly sensitive, but some here don't like 1337 speak crap.

Tell us the truth................
    translation please?
    but I'll leave that for you to figure out
    i have heard that 3 times including you now, would someone please just gime a strait answer?

AntiOnline n00b
    HI primexx

would someone please just gime a strait answer?
    No you are at the wrong place , the people here are weird physco's they love riddles they just love riddles. the answer to all your Question have been already answered buddy just do some receeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerch (as MSM says it), it's right in front of you

[edit]

And Can i Join your Fourm too , can you send me a link to it.

which fourm are you running is it a free invesation powered Fourm or You made it yourself .

Not that nihil needs me to explain for him, but I couldn't resist...

lol...nihil, in his unique way, is merely objecting to the manner in which you choose to communicate. Words like "cuz" and "neway" are grating obfusactions of the English language, and tend to mark the author as a little kiddie who can't be bothered to try and communicate in an understandable manner...Some of the more intelligent people here take it as an offense that you assume this is a script kiddie site where no brains are required. Your method of communicating is childish, and as such, tends to mark you as a child.

I think he has also taken exception to the fact that you are trying to "bann" a "friend"..why would you do that to a friend? I understand that English may not be your native language, but on your website, your grammar is much better? Why not do that here? People would take you more seriously.

Maybe you should explain a little better what you mean by bann (incidentally, it's ban).. are you trying to figure out how to dump someone's connection? Clarify please?