Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MSN messenger question, cant seem to put it anywhere eles

I AM PRIMEXX, if you need further refrence as to who i am, go ask the CIA or something. and for your reply, if you dont feel like helping, then fell free to not help, just dont come back, thats your freedom.
    No....you are a little scriptkiddie with delusions of grander. Grow up
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Banned
    I AM PRIMEXX, if you need further refrence as to who i am, go ask the CIA or something. and for your reply, if you dont feel like helping, then fell free to not help, just dont come back, thats your freedom.
    I feel honored that you visited the same site as me wow, im special now, i talked to PRIMEXX...

now direct connect to someone, go to ms-dos and type in netstat -a .... and dude learn how to use google, simple as this

open IE ...go to the address bar...type in www.google.com, press enter...type in the search field something like this "hack MSN messenger", find IP over msn messenger, MSN messenger hacker tools, MSN messenger proggies.... so ****ing easy..now please dont reply anymore, as you can see nobody will give you an direct answer, learn how to search the net....

Banned
    Ok closed.