Well folks.. this will be one of the last posts you'll see from jenjen here at AO. She had some fun here but this account will soon be banned/locked. (or maybe deleted ?)

The story goes like this..

[confession]

This jenjen account was an account set up by a (male) senior member a long time ago for a girlfriend. That girlfriend long ago departed the scene. (after doing 14 posts) The (unnamed for now) senior member decided to do a little experiment like valhallen did once.. but this time pose as a female. The plan was to eventually have a "coming out" party and reveal myself and post my findings. I won't cover that aspect of the story (my findings) in this thread. I do want to mention a few things though.

Along the way, I thought it would be fun to challenge a few folks here to try and discover who my other identity was. I did this from both accounts. I looked at it as a profiling adventure for the others and offered hints to those who wished to play along. I never abused the antipoint system by giving points from one account to another. I always asked these folks to NOT give me any points.. I really only wanted to earn points by the merits of my posts. I played everything "by the book" ..

sometime ago (months <grin&gt , I challenged a moderator to find me.. the mod said.. "it'll be a piece of cake"

well fast forward to today.. I recieved a pm.. from a mod to my senior account..

the pm simply said .. "are you jenjen ?"

of course, I never have lied here at AO and so the game was up.
I was graciously given time by the admin and moderator staff to say this goodbye.. as double accounts can't really be tolerated.. I know what I did was wrong, but it was imo.. just some clean fun.. I really can't tell anyone what NOT to do but.. please, don't go off and repeat what I did.. and I ask forgiveness to those who may have been misled by my posing as a female.

[/confession]

goodbye..