Thread: The Photo-Copier

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar

Talking The Photo-Copier

I've been looking; but as of today, I cannot find those copies ANYWHERE.............

Foxyloxley: 46 going on 14

[edit] Sorry if you find the D/L a pain, but the system wouldn't allow it 'raw'[/edit]

You gotta love photocopiers! i dunno whether she'll be putting the surplus copies in the waste paper though :-)

On the photocopier's I use im supposed to use my magnetic strip card to pay for photocopying, im given a certain amount of credit and that decreases when i copy stuff, well by exploring the things software by spending why to much time pressing buttons i was able to discover a way to get free printing....not that i'd use it of course..............thats actually sarcasm but never mind...

i2c

On the photocopier's I use im supposed to use my magnetic strip card to pay for photocopying, im given a certain amount of credit and that decreases when i copy stuff, well by exploring the things software by spending why to much time pressing buttons i was able to discover a way to get free printing
    I remember when i was at High School we had one of those cards as well..
    Apparently there was like a Master Password that would bypass the hole swipe card start photocopying process.

The Technicians that come in and Repair them when they break down use the code so that they don't have to go through the whole process..

cheers
    f2b