Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Al Qaida's Reaction To Iraqi Prisoner's

hey I got a ****ing Idea...How about we NUKE the **** out of their mosques and smoke em out like cockroaches? God i'm glad I'm not in charge of the military...If I was Donald Rumsfeld...I'd go in front of the white house...call all the reporters over and simply give them an ultimatum to disarm and surrender IMMEDIATELY while holding the phone ready to call up another bombardment on their mosques...

A classic case of double standards.

Since when did the Arab world care about the fact that the former Iraqi regime was torturing, raping, and killing thousands of people a year ???

But then perhaps those mass graves & torture chambers are something the West made up ??

At least there is an investigation going on, rather than ignoring what has happened.
    Not that it means we were right to do what is being alleged, but at least we are examining it.

Even worse, no politician over here will dare to say a bad word about Muslims, because it is a 'peaceful religion' - which whilst it might be true in general, is certainly not true in some mosques over here, who actively encourage followers to become suicide bombers etc. and attack targets in the West.

Lets get rid of all this politically correct bullshit, and arrest the minority of Muslim leaders who are preaching religious hatred and violence.

Invade a country , kill thousands of civillians, torture, rape , beat (its been well known by amnesty international and the red cross for a long time, the only thing that has gotten action on the matter is the recent press how ****ing sad is that)...... Then freak out when you get a little back. You make the bed you sleep in.

"hey I got a ****ing Idea...How about we NUKE the **** out of their mosques and smoke em out like cockroaches? God i'm glad I'm not in charge of the military...If I was Donald Rumsfeld...I'd go in front of the white house...call all the reporters over and simply give them an ultimatum to disarm and surrender IMMEDIATELY while holding the phone ready to call up another bombardment on their mosques..."

Thats the ignorant attitude that makes the us the most feared and hated nation on earth

ps. I watched the video today and it is pretty poor quality and not as gruesome as the daniel pearl one.(i collect fundie propaganda)
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

So let me get this straight, we rape and kill unarmed, restrained men and we are just blowing off some steam. They fallow through on a promis to kill a man if we don't want him back and they are savages....some how i am failing to see the moral high ground here.
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

lumpyporridge, not literally, but something needs to be done instead of this politically correctness and us being the nice guy every time...we show a naked picture, and they cut the kids head off????**** that. I've dealt with death before and its not something pretty. I watched the video and needed a few minutes just to get a hold of my self again without punching a whole through the wall and joining the marines. I was going to after Sept. 11th, but my family stopped me, didn't want to give my mother a heart attack.

I haven't watched Daniel Pearl's video, but if they're capable of doing even more barbaric things that cutting this kids head off, then I seriously mean to blow their mosques off and find all the ****ign cockroaches.

Banned
    For those who haven't seen the video yet, and would like to:
    http://www.glennbeck.com/news/05122004-1.shtml.

Warning: this material is, although bad quality, pretty graphical...

Cybr1d: hit on a pet peeve of mine...people bring up peral as an atrocity commited by alquida. The guy commited suicied, or is just an example of darwin at work depending on your point of view. His actions would be like a black reporter going to a clan rally in the 50's and asking to interview people on lynchings.... Look what they did is no worse then wht we did, we are at war both sides commit attrocities the only diferance is that we are claming ome moral high ground makeing our actions much worse.
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

Thanks for the link negative. I went to the front page, and then just sat there...I couldn't click on it. I realized I have come to a point in my life where I have seen enough horror that I just can't bring myself to watch it.

I suppose they thought by airing the video, the spirit of America and the rest of the world would be broken...Wrong again...it's time the gloves come off.

Yeah, so there was some prisoner abuse by our troops. So what. They will be tried and convicted, that's how it works. Do you think those guys that killed Nick Berg are going to appear in court anywhere?

The guy commited suicied, or is just an example of darwin at work depending on your point of view. His actions would be like a black reporter going to a clan rally in the 50's and asking to interview people on lynchings.... Look what they did is no worse then wht we did, we are at war both sides commit attrocities the only diferance is that we are claming ome moral high ground makeing our actions much worse.
    I'm sorry but I don't understand what your point is. Please clarify yourself.

In reply to lumpyporridge, the ICRC did not report anything like that.
    They did not accuse the coalition of killing thousands of civillians or prisoners.

They were for example complaining about the practice of stripping suspects, and parading them in front of female guards.

And if you believe everything Amnesty International says, then fine, as they are a well known non objective group, who have a political axe to grind, unlike the ICRC, who are neutral.

Something which could possibly be related in the UK is what happened to the SAS patrol Bravo 20, whose members were almost tortured to death by the Iraqis in the first gulf war.

The point I am making is that, unlike most Arab states (which are basically dictatorships with a large secret police force), we do take these things seriously, and investigate them to see if there are grounds for prosecuting people who have done something they shouldn't have done.