Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Mentor disects the manifesto

The Mentor disects the manifesto

Here is the mentor reading and explaining his frame of mind when writing the famous hackers manifesto aka the consience of a hacker link
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

pretty cool, im still listening to it and he has some very interesting points...

sounds a bit nervous dont you think?

i2c

Interesting, and I agree with i2c in that he sounds a bit nervous.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

prodikal, I don't know how you find this interesting links but it sure as hell is not something I'll just randomly find at google or even think about looking.

Lol, it IS interesting, have you ever read the Conscience of a Hacker? (aka The Hacker's Manifesto), it is the most famous piece of writing in computer history.
    http://www.phrack.org/phrack/7/P07-03
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

Yes, I've read the hacker's manifesto. How old is this guy, he must be around 50 now with 4 kids, a mortgage or something. I still have to listen to the whole interview.

In that mp3 he says when he was 11 years old, so you know when he's born then. He's in his fortys.
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

In the reading he tells everyone that he does not have kids.

Thanks for the link prodikal!
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Hey guys i was just looking for the modern (new) hacker manifesto, i know i saw a link on AO to it ages ago and came to this thread, the link to the mp3 doesn't work anymore, does anyone have the mp3 saved ?

email: sysadmnop@gmail.com (attach it) or upload it somewhere and link me to it, i'd like to hear it.

Tx. (old thread, i know i know)
    O.G at A.O

Here's a link to the audio :

http://www.h2k2.net/panels.html#mentor