Overdue,
I'd like to see how you can say my view point is skewed. It is true I probably have a less biased view point than you.
As for my reasons Clinton done more for the international opinion of the united States than any of the more recent presidents. Wheather it was just good PR people or not he gave the impression of knowing what was going on in the world. As for a couple of examples that are worth something for non Americains.
Why is bosnia bad international politics? For me that is one of the better things the US army has done in a long time.
The middle east came the closest it ever had to a peace settlement between Isreal and the palastine. It got so quiet that the UN was able to pull out the peace keeping force that was policing the lebenon border. I remember that well as it was Irish troops that were holding thoses positions for the passed 20 - 30 years.
He put his weight behind a serious peace process in Northern Ireland which is still holding and moving forward even if it has slowed a bit in recent times.
anyway thats my point of view skewed or not.