Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Detecting a Keystroke Logging Program

hmmm hey JP.. thought you had a cold for a sec.. .. but is seems a case of fourm spam hayfever..

cough*cough*cough*bloody hell *cough*cough*

The Standard Edition includes the basic malware detection software package and malware datasets for rapid investigation of potential malware usage. It is designed for cyber security personnel engaged in the investigation of malicious software use.
    cough*cough* $499 cough*cough*cough* for the cough* standard...cough*cough*cough* and cough*cough* $799 *cough*cough*cough* for the pro *cough*cough*cough*

Now see what you have done JP.. I think I have broken a rib from this coughing..

Cheers
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

pardon my posting since i got blasted last time i made a comment but here goes

Running windows XP SP1 with Norton - Trojanhunter 3.7 - Sygate Pro - AvriMail all are updated as required and i have had no problems detecting anything including Majic PS which is detectable i might add , just my thoughts anyway

Sorry to post if i shouldn't have - before someone jumps down my throat

oh and i forgot - Ad -aware

sarah - you really should use the edit button instead of double posting - lol
    sorry couldn't resist - but seriously dont take things around here to much to heart if everyone worried about being flamed when they posted then no-one would post which would kind of defeat the purpose of the forums

v_Ln

Checking for a hardware keylogger is as vital as getting programs that keep an eye on hooks.
    Consider the following link,

http://spycop.com/keyloggerremoval.htm

The best way to check for programs that log is to have an antivirus like Kaspersky next to ProcessExplorer and a module manager. This, however is for those who are experienced with malware.
    For neophytes in this area, Kaspersky with the programs mentioned by some people here will work.