Hi there, I have a database that I'd like to password protect. I thought I had it sorted by just opening in exclusive mode and Tools > Security > Set Database Password.

However it was then brought to my attention that there are programs like the one I have attached then can find the password in the blink of an eye.

I've tried setting up different user accounts on the database but it doesn't seem to work, I'm using Access 2003 if it helps any.

Currently there isn't much sensitive information in the database but I'm slowly but surely converting the entire site to call on the database for pretty much everything. The site is here by the way.
I am almost finished on a blooging script that I will use for the News section and I will use an Admin's only guestbook style script for the Articles. I also want to automate the member sign up process and store passwords inside the database so that they can be no "imposters" in the guestbook so long as a user is registered.

Well I hope you enjoyed my spiel about what the database is for. Can you help me solve my little security problem?