Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can't find CD KEY!!!!

Can't find CD KEY!!!!

Hello,

I recently bought Visual Studio .Net, but I can't find the cd key. Does anyone know where it is and if you don't know where it is can you give me a site for the key.

Thanks.

PS
    I BOUGHT this program, I DIDN'T download it!!!
    One kind act done to a single heart is better than a thousand heads bowed in prayer. - Gandhi

Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring worries of its own, todays worries are enough for today. - Matthew 6.34

look on the back of each CD-ROM case...you should see a list of numbers. with the words "Product Key" written next to them. Its a sticker and mine is yellow. If you are truely confused, pm me and i will try to better explain...
    Support your right to arm bears.

^^This was the first video game which i played on an old win3.1 box

Grab your receipt, walk into store, tell problem, or call tech support with number on product booklet. Problem Solved

By the way, Telling us " I didnt download it!#$!@%@#!%"

That dont mean dick. Lots of people have used that trying to get keycodes.

But then again if you cant make tech support believe you that you own the copy and somehow the store doesnt wanna help you, which they should... This key code works on almost every Microsoft product, and should work fine on yours:

1-4M-4-LAM3r

I didn't get the case, they just came it paper cd holders
    One kind act done to a single heart is better than a thousand heads bowed in prayer. - Gandhi

Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring worries of its own, todays worries are enough for today. - Matthew 6.34

Would you like me to take a picture of me holding up a CD key that is on the lil CD slip? I have one in paper with the CD key on it, and one in a lil platic bag type thingy with the CD key printed on it.

I did call and they wouldn't help me cause I opened the box!!!

The code didn't work, but thanks anyway gore.

Originally posted here by syphon

Well, take it back to the store, tell them "I need a CD key to use this thing". If you need to, call the people that made it and tell them the situation. Tell them the store wont help you out and you need a key to use it.

They have ways of proving you bought this. You could go to the store and call them and have the manager of the store tell the guy on the phone that you did buy it.

ROFLMAO!
    May Everyone Find the Happiness That They Deserve,
    Raisor

Congrats! You may of just purchased a illegal copy of Visual Studio .Net. A real copy would have a cd case with a cd key on it. I would suggest going here and reporting the bastards to Microsoft. That is if you really purchased it. An old saying goes "if it looks to good to be true, it probably is too good to be true." We get spams all the time about $50 MSDN copies, but they are illegal.

Also, how much did you buy it for?
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

The key is all 0's or all 1's