Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Return of 'The Anarchist's cookbook' ?

Return of 'The Anarchist's cookbook' ?

Turn your crappy camera into a zestful zapper.
    http://www.techtv.com/unscrewed/ihat...653392,00.html
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

Isn't this illegal? Teaching kids how to make tasers?
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

I don't think so, btw, have you ever read The Anarchist's cookbook? http://www.textfiles.com/anarchy/MIS...narchcb450.txt

, /me thinks that's illegal lol.
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

Why? You can find the information to make nuclear bombs and crystal meth on the net..... that's educational.

It's when you actually make it that it becomes illegal.

Yeah, usually those kind's of reading material has a disclaimer saying "for educational purposes only" blah blah blah. Teaching a kid to make a gun? Lol, thas something new.
    Space For Rent.. =]

The last time I read the 'Handbook' it was only five (5) pages long. -- Not really but it was a lot slimmer than that version, and didn't have nearly the amount of information in it.

After they banned it in the libraries (early 70's I believe) I have never bothered to look it up again. I knew it was on the net somewhere, but I also never thought that some one would keep it updated.

Heh heh heh, by going to that site and viewing this update.....I'll bet I got another tag on me to follow me around.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

AO Part Timer
    Why? You can find the information to make nuclear bombs and crystal meth on the net..... that's educational.
    This is exactly true. I like the read on c4. Kind of lenghty process, but hey we can make some. The book is only $100. It is called homemade c4. Check it out sometime. I also like some of the reads from FEMA.

Be safe and stay free
    Your heart was talking, not your mind.
    -Tiger Shark

Dead Man Walking
    you used to be able to buy the anarchist cook book from paladin press as recently as '02. I just did a quick scan of thier website and didnt find it. The poor mans James Bond is a another fairly informative book. Just remember in this day and age of carnivore and all that "BIG BROTHER" is watching

Originally posted here by ZomBieMann77
    you used to be able to buy the anarchist cook book from paladin press as recently as '02. I just did a quick scan of thier website and didnt find it. The poor mans James Bond is a another fairly informative book. Just remember in this day and age of carnivore and all that "BIG BROTHER" is watching
    The Anarchists cookbook is full of typos and all kinds of things that will blow your @ss up if you try them. (Because it is not done right) Dont ask how I know. Poor Mans James Bond was a little better, but know you get put on a government list if you buy it from Paladin Press.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

im glad to see im not the only one who gets off on these things. after it was banned from the shelfs i was able to special order it. i looked threw it once i think it was pretty crappy but the fact that it was a 'banned book' made me had to have it.

now a really cool anti car theft device can be made by rigging an oil burner transformer under the drivers seat of a car. the electrodes are long pieces of spring like metal so someone can sit on them without notice but the arc will pass right threw the fabric of the seat, just dont forget to disarm it before you turn on the ignition. 60-120k volts can become a sort of religious experiance.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”