Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Global Warming...

Global Warming...

I was reading this article on global warming (http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/science....ap/index.html) and it is already an issue but I want to hear opinions. Do you think this issue will expand more than it already is?
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

Global Warming...

I was reading this article on global warming (http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/science....ap/index.html) and it is already an issue but I want to hear opinions. Do you think this issue will expand more than it already is?
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

Global warming is bullshit. If they can convince enough people that
    we are facing the potential of global environmental catasteophe,
    then 20 centuries of progress in human rights can be trumped
    by the "emergency powers" and drastic measures that will be
    necessary to prevent the extinction of all life.

The rights of the individual won't count for dogshit in the face of the
    witch hunting, hysteria and hunger for raw political power.
    It's fascism, pure and simple.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Global warming is bullshit. If they can convince enough people that
    we are facing the potential of global environmental catasteophe,
    then 20 centuries of progress in human rights can be trumped
    by the "emergency powers" and drastic measures that will be
    necessary to prevent the extinction of all life.

The rights of the individual won't count for dogshit in the face of the
    witch hunting, hysteria and hunger for raw political power.
    It's fascism, pure and simple.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Actually rcrgreen...Global warming is a posibility (If you haven't yet noticed the heat?) because us humans are destroying the O-Zone layer (mainly females) with hair sprays and etc. The O-Zone layer is what protects earth from the powerfull sun rays (at least a bit because these sun rays are very powerfull) from us and since we are destroying the O-Zone layer our protection is decreasing leaving you more and more vunerable to the suns rays.

Actually rcrgreen...Global warming is a posibility (If you haven't yet noticed the heat?) because us humans are destroying the O-Zone layer (mainly females) with hair sprays and etc. The O-Zone layer is what protects earth from the powerfull sun rays (at least a bit because these sun rays are very powerfull) from us and since we are destroying the O-Zone layer our protection is decreasing leaving you more and more vunerable to the suns rays.

because us humans are destroying the O-Zone layer (mainly females) with hair sprays and etc.
    Oh come on... because freon from air conditioners and refridgerators had nothing to do with it...let's not forget the evaporation of chlorine from, oh, I don't know.... drinking water? Let's see... oh yeah, don't forget volcanoes, nitrogen (damn those cows),...umm CO2 (don't breathe)...solar winds...pretty much anything that has an aeresol propellant...

but let's go ahead and blame it on women.

because us humans are destroying the O-Zone layer (mainly females) with hair sprays and etc.
    Oh come on... because freon from air conditioners and refridgerators had nothing to do with it...let's not forget the evaporation of chlorine from, oh, I don't know.... drinking water? Let's see... oh yeah, don't forget volcanoes, nitrogen (damn those cows),...umm CO2 (don't breathe)...solar winds...pretty much anything that has an aeresol propellant...

but let's go ahead and blame it on women.

Sure why not? I'm talking about things we can control for example why must women always wear hair spray........?

Sure why not? I'm talking about things we can control for example why must women always wear hair spray........?