Thread: Start a Gallery *Shameless Plug*

Start a Gallery *Shameless Plug*

Ok so yes this is a bit of a shameless plug for my new site *coughs*Egeek*coughs* but would be cool to see everyone - so go start an albumn

Also those people who made AO Wallpapers etc might be an idea to upload them there so they are all easily found - basically there is a catagory for everything

So if you have anything to contribute go for it

Main Site - Egeek
    User Gallerys - Egeek Gallery

v_Ln

Regal Making Handler
    There you go, just uploaded a Painting my mother did for an art class she attends.
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

heh its cute
    need to make a new catagory for traditional art now

v_Ln

In the upload area, the catagory selection only shows the catagory. Ie, there is Misc Wallpaper and Misc Photographs, but they both show up as "Misc." Fortunately, it is in order.

I tossed 2 pics/wallpapers up there. I have more, but generally they suck. Enjoy.

Hey val, need help in the advertising of your site? I can help with promoting it alongside ya!
    Space For Rent.. =]

val read one of my comments: http://www.egeek.co.uk/blog/index.ph...Id=11&blogId=1

EDIT: You have just inspired me to create my own blog! Thanks

EDIT2: Just incase you didn't get it from the first edit, Nice site
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

Thanks

yeah i noticed that prob as well - about the albums not saying which catagory, need to do something about it >_<;

v_Ln