Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Sarin gas found in Iraq

If those shells were on the open market inside Iraq, it would have come from government stockpiles.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

What i would like to know is when they came from the stock piles or at least see when they were manufactured. After all every knows that sadam had these weapons before the first war.
    Also if you take the number of chemical weapons found in Iraq since the , invaison or liberation, divide it by two and end up in the singular, i.e one shell, then that for me doesn't prove anything one way or the other about weather he still had WMDs or not.
    Still I wouldnt be surprised if just before the elections a stock pile of weapons was found hidden in some cave in the mountains with Ben ladin busy filling them with sarin gas in preparation for his next attack.

off topic :
    roadclosed : Would that be african or european swallows?
    \"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
    \"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"
    Oscar Wilde(1854-1900)

//Off Topic

Answer: "um, I don't know" "Aggggghhhhhhhh"
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

Maybe what could be asked here is - where is the rest of the sarin or vx that is in hiding?
    Can it be found? What should be done now?
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

The question should be is there any justifiable amount of WMD hidden in the country? As to what should be done now, Bush should finish what he said he wanted. That is to set up a free democratic govorment in Iraq.

/off topic

lol all I can say to that is NE..
    \"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
    \"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"
    Oscar Wilde(1854-1900)

Too bad not everyone in Iraq with a gun wants the same thing. This war would be over by now. They want to enforce their own dictatorship.
    West of House