Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dont Buy Gas On Wed The 19!!!!!

Dont Buy Gas On Wed The 19!!!!!

If you are tired of paying the high prices at the pump whether you live in america or not then help us fight back @ OPEC and dont buy gas on the 19th. It may be our only way to fight back because no one else is going to fight we must!!!!!!!PLEASE HELP,YOU MATTER....

THANK YOU ALL

<sarcasm>
    How I'm I to get to work?
    </sarcasm>
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

And how am I going to make my.................................oh, yes.......................I remember now, napthalene and palm oil.............

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Bike! That's what I do in the summer time from April until Oct/Nov. Save myself about $50CDN/month on public transit. If I was buying gas, I'd save even more. And don't give me no crap about lots of cars or long distances. I bike about 30KM round trip (15-20 miles) with uphills.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

I just paid $2.09 a gallon for gas! It went up .30 in only 2 days. What do they need another castle? Good thing I have an economy car to drive to work.

cheers

Those gas prices are a figment of your imagination. We went to war with Iraq for the oil, remember??

Meanwhile, I'd like to help out on your boycott, but my 358cc, Holly 4-barrel, 528 pony power will be passing everything but the gas station... Why? Because I love the rumble and roar from the cheapest dual exhaust money can buy, and who needs catalytic converters anyway?

On second thought, it sounds like a party...what'll I wear? Is this a "wear-your-frillies" type of event, or is it strictly bluejeans and t-shirt? Am I required to BMOB? It's such short notice...

Well, in my country the gallon is at $100......did i forget to mention the currency? pesos each peso is worth $0.05. 0.05 x 100.00 = $5/gallon
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

Banned
    Well, in my country the gallon is at $100......did i forget to mention the currency? pesos
    You shouldnt have posted the sign $ in front of 100..... and then say did i forget to mention the curreny....

$ = dollars.

I'll join in. I don't plan to buy gas until I've paid the State of Florida another $12,000.

Damn judge.

EDIT: It wasn't a DUI. I'm just a bad driver.
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

Why drive when you can ride with the freaks on public transportation?