Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dont Buy Gas On Wed The 19!!!!!

Banned
    Maybe if the gas prices go up, those retards that have a 6-liter 400HP SUV and only use it to go to the store one block away will buy smaller cars
    Gas in Belgium is over $8 a gallon, btw, so it's not that bad...

Originally posted here by Negative
    Maybe if the gas prices go up, those retards that have a 6-liter 400HP SUV and only use it to go to the store one block away will buy smaller cars
    Gas in Belgium is over $8 a gallon, btw, so it's not that bad...
    Hey... who you calling a retard? I can go further than the corner store if I wanted to... I just choose not to.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

I love them big ass cars.

I'll always drive one.

Remember buy a SUV!!!!
    lol
    =

Screw cars... Just ride the school bus!

I hope the prices go down before I start driving and have to buy gas.

It's getting pretty expensive up here in Washington. I think the average price is around $2.30...

mjk

I pay $1.86 per gallon of gas.

On average, it costs me $42 to fill my V8 up

Not cheap, but I'm not complaining.
    =

It's a win/win situation for the gas companies either way you look at it...if you don't buy gas on one day, you're just going to have to another day...so they have a slump day, and then the next couple of days they make up for it because all the people who didn't buy gas Wednesday have to buy it at some point.

And it costs me on average $25 to fill up my little 4 cylinder car. And yes, I'm complaining. I have no option but to drive, I live out in the country, there is no public transportation, and I'm not going to make my husband ride a bike to work, work his a** off outside in the heat, and then ride a bike home, and my son is just too little to ride his bike anywhere alone. Plus all the places he goes are like 12 miles one way. We're really over a barrel, pardon the pun.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Originally posted here by cheyenne1212
    I pay $1.86 per gallon of gas.

On average, it costs me $42 to fill my V8 up

Not cheap, but I'm not complaining.
    $1.86 is cheap! Its $2.35 here in San Diego. $50 does not even fill the tank of my F-150 (V8) anymore...
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

I drive an SUV ($50.00 to fill the tank / 250 miles to the tank). Also, if everyone was to not buy gas for (1 DAY) the gas stations would have a huge drop in revenue for (1 DAY) the next day they will have (RECORD SALES)... Think about it...

And by the way this is not a spamming chain letter for those of you who disagree with it dont answer it, its that simple. I got an e-mail from a friend of mine telling me of it a week before it was supposed be done, So according to wanting to help in anyway I can I answered the call. For those of you who think you can't make a difference(and don't like to see threads like this) Then become a moderator and delete them when you feel its right!!!!

and ps. I drive a honda and I'll be LMAO when gas hits 3.00 or more....GO SUV'S...GO SUV'S