Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dont Buy Gas On Wed The 19!!!!!

Hey! I wardrive on public transportation. Don't knock it till ya tried it.
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

lol groovicius good point.

We went to war for the oil, so the gas prices can't be this hight.

I would love to help you out and all, but my 360's thats in my dodge truck has to eat something.

To hell with hybrids, drive big trucks!!!!!
    lol
    =

D0pp139an93r:

You kiddin' me? I'm the biggest CTA whore on the North Side....

You should see my train and bus pass... It looks like its been through the blender. Im on the train at least a 4-5 hours a week, minimum.

I especially love the bucket drummers under the "L" stop.

I really love this whole theory that if we were all to not buy gas today that it would cost the oil companys something crazy like 4 billion dollars all put together but what we seem to not understand is if we boycott gas for a day and they lose billions wouldn't the price go up to counteract the loss of money they just faced. I mean dont call me debbie downer but I dont know how this would really work, its not like, at least not in the us, boycott for more than a week, everyone commutes and unless your in a big city there is no good public transport.... just my 2 cents
    Duct tape.....A whole lot of Duct Tape
    Spyware/Adaware problem click
    here

I only gas up once every week and a half (usually) so I think I can skip a day.

I'm probably taking a train up to Boston this summer. I plan to turn the ride into a massive wardriving run. (Fla. to Mass.) I estimate about 8,000 networks along the train route. Especially with a cantenna pointed out the window.

And then, I hit the subway.

If I find anything tasty, I'll have the GPS.
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

Again I want to thank all who read and answered this thread it meant alot to me. I belong to another forum for hondas called www.hstuners.com and I thought that i would got a better response than I did, but I had two people say who cares!!. Go figure its car forum so blahhh. I know where truely mature people are, Right here...

Hmmm, I think I am going to bike it for the next month and see if I can pull it off. As far as this original post, I swear I have been sent the same chain mail by 10 individuals. I hate that shist, it drives me nuts.

maybe im wrong but didn't the federal and state governments slap boo-coo taxs on gas to "regulate" the gas gonsumption...so regulate it down.

BTW there is no boycott planned its a chain letter "for this to work you have to mail it to everyone you know"
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Originally posted here by Info Tech Geek
    Hmmm, I think I am going to bike it for the next month and see if I can pull it off. As far as this original post, I swear I have been sent the same chain mail by 10 individuals. I hate that shist, it drives me nuts.
    i hear that. tomorrow im going to print each one out, go to the gas station buy some gas soak them all in it and burn them...yeah thats it
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”