Thread: Thread Count.

Thread Count.

Hey.
    Just wondering if any one else thinks it would be a good idea if Thread count was enabled so that we could see how many threads members have made?
    The reason i thought of this is because on the front page it's got the Top 10 Thread starters stats.
    But no where can you find how many Threads a members has made..
    So does anyone else think this would be a good implementation into the site?
    Or would it be stupid..

cheers
    front2back:.

Well actually, it'd be stupid, who cares how many threads or posts you have made?
    But who am I to judge that, /me screws self ...
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

Well actually, it'd be stupid, who cares how many threads or posts you have made?
    It's not that i care about it, it's just i thought that it would be interesting to see how many Threads a user has made.

sorry I'm new..but how'd it matter how many threads people've posted?It wouldnt affect AP's or anything would it?

Nope, it would just give other users some information about another one.
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

Banned
    No it wouldn't. Therenegade. I dont really care about some thread count, i know im on the top ten list...lol j/k. Who really cares about how many threads someone started.

Well i take it that this is a bad Idea then?
    All well no harm done hey..

front2back:.

Banned
    It would be nice to have, but it's not that neccessary.

It would be nice to have, but it's not that neccessary.
    I agree to, i mean i thought about it some more and i don't really know why i even suggested it in the first place..
    I'll just blame it on the Alcohol it makes you do silly things.

cheers
    .:front2back:.