Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it true the System without casing will kill sperms?

Is it true the System without casing will kill sperms?

Goodday.

Is it true that system without casing kills sperm.

boy, if that is true i am in deep trouble. I have been working with a caseless system for almost 2 years now

By the way what does the following spec below mean? Dun really understand.

1) Memroy perfrom at 2600mhz with a 400mhz Front Side Bus

2) 512 ON-DIE L2 Cache.

Thanks
    Will to Learn
    javascript:myimagepopup(300,400,\'\')

Novkhan,

That would depend on whether you drop the system on your "spherical bits" or not

They are pretty low voltage components for the most part so if you don't keep it on your lap you should be quite safe.

I think that there is a greater potential risk to your health from screen emissions, but this is discounted these days.

Cheers

That would depend on whether you drop the system on your "spherical bits" or not
    LMAO....I'm in tears...

Thank you sir...I needed that.

Spherical bits.....what a scream!!!

EDIT: That adds a whole new meaning to hardware..

AO French Antique News Whore
    That WAS to be the best question I read in AO since since.. euh.. FOREVER!!!
    -Simon \"SDK\"

Novkhan,

The specifications refer to a processor. What make?, it is 2.6GHz unless it is an XP

The front side bus refers to the MoBo...............800MHz is common these days.

512k level 2 on die cache is memory on the actual processor.............I guess that is about the standard these days, except for professional stuff like Xeons.

What make is it, and I can tell you more

Re: Is it true the System without casing will kill sperms?

Originally posted here by novkhan
    Goodday.

Is it true that system without casing kills sperm.

Thanks
    Just dont stick anything you use for "reproduction" purposes in the computer and you should be fine. Your probably worse off if you sit next to a microwave or get a xray for your teeth.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Originally posted here by nihil
    Novkhan,
    They are pretty low voltage components for the most part so if you don't keep it on your lap you should be quite safe.
    Cheers
    Does that mean that I can't use my laptop on my lap? If not... then why do they call it a laptop?

Anyone remember that guy who overcooked his meatstick by using his laptop on his lap for an extensive period of time?

http://www.webwarrior.net/modules.ph...ticle&sid=2065
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Nice one Phish~

I think that you are quite safe when using it in battery mode, which is when you would normally have it on your lap

If you have it on mains, it can get very hot and damage expensive table tops...........ever tried find a good French Polisher these days?..............best use an insulating mat like you would with hot food containers. I have to be careful of that, as most of my furniture is pre-1800, apart from my purpose built computer workstations & desks.

Reminds me of a line from a traditional Christmas Song...............

"Chestnuts roasting on an open fire............"

ever tried find a good French Polisher
    Maid yes.. polisher no..

I suspect that the original question may be from some peoples concern of electromagnetic rediation.. (RF)
    As many PC's have a clock freq that is in the 2Ghz region, ie the same frequency region as microwave ovens.. the concern is that there are little microwaves running around causing all manor of medical problems, including Staleness of Nuts.
    While I disagree with the statement;
    They are pretty low voltage components for the most part
    in that voltage is only a small factor in the power of a RF source, Current is the other and radiation efficiency of the device being a limiter..
    While a 800w Magnetron will roast nuts at .75 to 1m, the 300w psu is only putting 35 to 45 of its watts into the rf generator of which 60% generates the Ghz signals, and if we are unlucky the wiring is capable of radiating .001% of what escapes past the confines of the CPU/HSF and Mobo shields.. in orther words very little useable microwave energy..

Items that generate substancialy more rf energy than a PC with it sides removed:
    Cordless phones.. especialy the 900Mhz and 2.4 Ghz
    Mobile phones.. Analogue, digital and CDMA
    Coulour televisions..especially the older sets

And why have the side on the PCç case?
    To prevent the wideband radio noise that is generated in the PC from interfering with your cordless phone, mobile phone, and your tv..

Cheers..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

AO French Antique News Whore
    Und3ertak3r, don't change a funny thread to serious please! You gonna kill it!!
    -Simon \"SDK\"