Thread: AO on EIT - 5/19/04

AO on EIT - 5/19/04

I know, I haven't been keeping up as I should... sorry. But AO has been well represented on EIT, worry not.

AntiOnline Spotlight: Google as a Hacking Tool - May 14, 2004
    Why is Google so popular? Mostly because of its relevant search results. To achieve this, Google indexes aggressively. If your Web server isn't properly configured, this 'net user's best friend can become your worst enemy.

AntiOnline Spotlight: VoIP Security - May 7, 2004
    More and more businesses are ditching their old analog phone service and jumping on the VoIP (voice over IP) bandwagon. Will this herald a rise in attacks against voice communications?

AntiOnline Spotlight: Spyware Protection for Networks - April 29, 2004
    By Enterprise IT Planet Staff
    Stopping spyware is usually just an easy (and mostly free) download away. Even ISPs are getting into the act by helping their users banish the intrusive code. But where do admins turn when they want to provide the same protection for their networks?

AntiOnline Spotlight: TCP Doom and Gloom - April 22, 2004
    By Enterprise IT Planet Staff
    A TCP flaw has the potential to bring the Internet crashing down, laying waste to e-commerce as we know it. Or does it?

MsMittens' latest:

AirDefense: Wireless Security for Enterprises - May 4, 2004
    By Lyne Bourque
    In the rush to go wireless, administrators will find that they must supplement standard security measures with serious reporting and policy-enforcing products. Count AirDefense among them.

Of possible interest:

Windows Server 2003: Hardware-Based Security - May 13, 2004
    By Marcin Policht
    We examine security in Windows Server 2003 and explore hardware-based cryptography options, with an emphasis on products from Rainbow-Chrysalis and nCipher.

Hmmm. You think that just because you're an admin, you can ignore us. I see how it is...
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

*ignored*

Move along, nothing to see here

Banned
    I was wondering where your posts are actually. Tx for the updates.

D0pp139an93r, everybody tries to ignore you on here.

Indeed, I've been negligent of late. But I'm hopeful that will turn around esp. in the coming months. I'll be calling on the AO community for what will hopefully be some exciting opportunities.

Can't get into specifics, as things may or may not happen, planets may or may not align... Even though I don't post often, your efforts don't go unnoticed.

Hmmm. You have sparked both my curiosity and my natural impatience...

I get the feeling you're making me a moderator...

EDIT: MemorY, you have angered El Bullshitto and must now suffer. Legions of seagulls will now poop on your head.

Those are some strange feelings you're getting! Psychic perhaps? If you are, you should see this coming:

Making members moderators is not my call, and frankly, I'd be stepping on some toes. But I'm sure if you are proving valuable to the forums, it hasn't escaped the powers-that-be's attention.

I leave you now, have to read up on Yahoo!'s DomainKeys and dream of a spam-free inbox.

Hmmm. I must be reading Intmon's mind again. These psychic powers are difficult to control... What's that? They're making me an administrator? They want to pay me how many millions?

Hmmmm. Interesting.