Thread: A change in spelling

Regal Making Handler

A change in spelling

I posted to the following thread:

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...604#post749221

On the first line i spelt,"from"

On looking at the post after submit was clicked the spelling is changed to wrom. I have edit to correct the spelling but the problem remains.
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

Banned
    I've done some random tests in various forums/threads, but I can't duplicate this error... that's pretty weird... heh.

Regal Making Handler
    I've done some random tests in various forums/threads, but I can't duplicate this error... that's pretty weird... heh.
    Strange indead. Ho hum. Computers hay.
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

Definitely odd. I've edited my own posts often and never had problems like this. I can't trouble-shoot if I can't reproduce the error. Let me know if it recurs.

- h
    I'm not mean. You're just a sissy.

Regal Making Handler
    mnstrgrl, will do.