Hello All Once Again,

I know you will not remember me, but I was posting here very often about 6 -7 mo. ago. However, I decided to take a break off of "real computing" and started to focus more on 3D animation and graphics. However I just recently purchased a book called "Hackers Tales: Stories From the Electronic Frontline" (written by Dr. K). This book turned my interest back the internet and network security. I am still extremely new to the security area but I am trying. I have just purchased another book called; "The Unofficial Guide to Ethical Hacking (Written by Ankit Fadia)." I am amazed at the wealth of information out there and the how much there still is to learn. I have been visiting alot of other forums and chats on the web and for some reason I always come back to Anti-Online. I want to congratulate all of you on making this a wonderful place to learn about security. I will once again begin posting on here but more so I will be doing alot of reading, reading and more reading.

I want to take this time to reiterate and thank all the knowledgable people here to guide us newbies as opposed to flaming us.

Thanks,

Adiz