Hi.
Some days back i installed windows 2000 on my system because i had to test some programs using the NTFS file system.I had to convert one of my hd.partitions to NTFS..and that drive cudn't be accessed from my WIN 98..after i tested the program i wanted to remove win 2000 so i had to boot up my system using the bootate win 2000 installation disk..i ran the set up to install win 2000 because there i had the option to format a partition using FAT 32..so i formatted the Drive that contained win 2000 back to FAT 32..then i rebooted and took the installation CD out so the setup cudn't continue with the installation..but the message to choose an os was still there....but win 2000 cudn't be run cuz some files cudn't be found..so i loaded win 98..the partition was back to fat 32 but it that 12 kb of the drive's space were used...but there were no files in the drive.Not even any hidden ones.I formatted the drive again,couldn't format it using DOS..it said that the drive was still in use..so i formatted it using the format option when u right click a drive..choose full format and formatted it.But still,the 12 KB were still occupied.From that day on,my computer is being slow like hell.Its even more slow when i'm running the internet.And its getting slower by the minute.Any idea what i should do?I think that i would re-partition the drive..shall i do it?
regards
Ali.