Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheese is da bomb !!!

Talking Cheese is da bomb !!!

ahahaha

I must say, that the level of class, intelligence, and wit in the recent trolls have gone down. As a matter of fact, I've stopped hating them and started to pity them.

I figure, if you have to troll it is because you can do nothing else in your life correctly. What happens then, if you fail being a good and proper troll?

-gets his pitchfork- She's got a wart on 'er nose..soo...she's a WITCH! BURN 'ER!

ZeroFool da bomb too !

pooh, IE sucks

AntiOnline n00b
    hi

Mr Troll ... Lets see how long you survive this time ... Hmmmmmm two red dots already. I bet 10-20 minutes or sooo. that too coz Mr Pooo was a bit generous today

--Good Luck--

oo i get it we are now starting a AO rehabilation center where we rehablitiate all the Trolls Cool No body told me that...

don't laugh @ hothacksor, he's cool
    I don't care if you find him cool . i don't like trolls .. if this thread would have been posted in Chit-Chat .. i wouldn't have complaned . but this was on the fornt page .. Neg me i don't care but i srtill don't like trolls.. that's it.

And i have a doubt it's just a Troll... This got be sopmething here... A hint that i didn't get ..

Hey, this troll carries an obscure political message.
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

damn it..only.....77 posts left to go......76 now, lol, god I'm bored.
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Your also very sad :P

oo i get it we are now starting a AO rehabilation center where we rehablitiate all the Trolls Cool No body told me that...
    You can be my padawan

AO French Antique News Whore
    NO!! The Troll is banned after 18 post! Is that a new record?
    -Simon \"SDK\"