Thread: Another Comeback

Another Comeback

After much time i came back to see whats up with the best security site...

On my previous comeback the site has been updated much and had became more complex... wondering what now...

Due to my modem connection 19.2kbps i can't search the site so i will only observer and answer in this thread untill my connection problem is solved....

Well anyone who would like to inform me about the updates and any news about the site will have a cookie :P

Thanks in advance

Banned
    Does every one of you people have to announce that you came back, why not just come back, start posting, and we'll notice that you came back, i should be announcing when i come back from the bathroom, cuz im sure everyone of the seniors will notice if i dont post for 5 minutes....geeze, just come back, and shut up, or come back and post, im sorry GbR this is not directly to you, i've seen a lot of these threads, it's enough....

and oh if you could get to this forum and start this thread yopu ca go to the New Features forum and see whats up.... http://www.antionline.com/forumdispl...?s=&forumid=14 and admins shuld post new features more often in there...thats why the forum is there....

ok sry...

man i know about that thread but i have very slow connection and not much time to read all that posts.... thats why i posted this thread