Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John Kerry's waffles

Banned

John Kerry's waffles

This just in from CNN, your need-to-know network (I personally felt delighted to know this):

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=waffles

Just so you know...

Banned
    I like John Carry, doesnt matter how many waffle or other stuff brings up his website

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    He's the flip-flop King. I won't get started in on the politics, though. :s

VOTE BUSH!

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

mathgirl, I'm surprised! VOTE KERRY!!
    Space For Rent.. =]

If you're for traditional American values, keep Kerry, and his band of merry libs; out of the whitehouse.

Borders, Language, Culture

http://www.michaelsavage.com

I just read the press release on John Kerry's web site (top press release at the moment) about the rising price of gas/petrol and I want to say one thing about it:

Will you Americans stop f'ing whinging about how much stuff costs! You think $2/gallon is bad? Try coming over to the UK - our petrol costs are approaching £4/gallon, which is at least three times what you pay even when you consider the exchange rate.

I really don't care who wins the next presidential election, from what I have seen and heard from both mainstream candidates they're both saying practically the same thing, going on about America's independance from the rest of the world and how they still think they can work without everyone else. Obviously they have not learnt the lessons of the past three years which have quite clearly shown that no country can go it alone in today's world.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Banned
    If I'm correct, Michael Savage's real name is Michael Weiner...

Hey, Kerry's lucky he was associated with waffles. Bush got hit with "miserable failure"
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

Good Point Dopp! I had forgoten about that.

Pwaring is right about one thing. Our gas is very inexpensive compared to most of Europe. As for the rest....well this isn't Cosmos, so I'll keep my comments to myself.
    The mentally handicaped are persecuted in this great country, and I say rightfully so! These people are NUTS!!!!

ROFL

I had never seen these before... worth a good laugh.

How did someone set something like that up?

Or, did google do it?
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.