Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Dial Up

Free Dial Up

Can anyone please help me find a cheap or free dial up service. I just lost my job and can't pay my Cable bill anymore............. Please help me

Taiwl

Won't happen.. Why would there be a free dial up service by the way? What profit would the company get if it's free? None. I'm sorry you lost your job, but nothing in this world is free.. Well, almost nothing.
    Space For Rent.. =]

There are a few, just right now no time to search. I'll edit this post when I find some
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

all the free noes i know now charge. netzero isn't bad @ 9.95
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Banned
    The following places give FREE access to the Internet! Just dial in to one of their numbers, and do all your surfing, with no monthly fee (most do, however, have ads you must put up with).

http://www.freecenter.com/dialup.html

http://download.com.com/3000-2104-10214350.html

None of those "free" shyt's work so you know. I was actually dumb enough to click the link's and try.
    Space For Rent.. =]

why not worry about the internet and look for work?

Netzero's FREE service gives ten (10) hours a month usage last time I checked.

why not worry about the internet and look for work?
    pssshhhh

work sucks

PM me..I have access to get you some free dialup.
    Romans 7:14-20
    14 We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. 15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18 I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out.