Excellent Excellent news...

I have $769.00 Even to spend on a computer, no more. This means shipping too, so when you say the price of a part, can you please include shipping. I plan on ordering tonight or tomorrow night from newegg.com I have to fill out some billing information and I should be set.

Can you guys, please once more please post the parts you think would be the best for me to build a computer with from the ground up. From the case to the hard drive to the everything (keyboard, mouse, maybe speakers) Dont need a graphics card or a monitor.

Looking for a good motherboard that will run my GeForce FX 5900 XT on AGP 8X. Looking for a port for my comcast cable.

Hope you guys can help me out, maybe I can save money by purchasing a Intel Pentium 4 HT 3.2 OR 3.0 instead of going with AMD64. Because I'll tell you right now, I'm running this:

Pentium 4 1700 MHz 1.7 roughly 1.65
2x128 Samsung Rambus PC 800 Ram.
Monitor = Good.
Graphics card = Good.

So I doubt it will run any slower, even though an AMD64 will run better for gaming, it can't get much worse and if I'll save money with the Pentium 4 HT 3.2 or 3.0 then I'm all in for it.

I need a good case, with a power supply of around 420-430W. I'm hoping everything will work out well and I wont have much difficulties recieving my parts from newegg or assembling them

Thanks.. remember I'm on an $769.00 budget and I have a GeForce FX 5900 XT 128MB graphics card that I will need my motherboard to support on AGP 8x

Thanks, the quicker the replies the better, thanks thanks thanks, I'm so excited.