Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: please be a show off

Banned
    Tx fatphantom i was about to post that link, i dont think there is a point to this thread, since there is one, you guys can just continue posting in the original thread....or not ....

I think it's a dumb thread topic if you ask me. It's not what your desktop looks like that matters... It's what t00Lz you use and the extent of your 1337 sk1LLz. Everyone knows that.

Banned
    I actually like that my desktop looks as normal as it can, speeds up the computer and it looks like a real "hackers" box, those flashy programs suck btw: it's what in the machine, not what it looks like, it's like not liking a person by what he looks like, and not how he is inside...or w/e

Yeah to be honest my machine is pretty basic looking no screen saver no flashy background I have the windows (i know i know) default blue. The only thing that can be seen that makes it look any different are the dual monitors and the big speakers coming from it. Also I have a few "tools" on the desktop that aren't normal.

- Adiz

Banned
    Of course, every icon on my dekstop is something that the "normal" computer user doesnt use. Except "My Computer" .....and i to have dual monitors and a 6 speaker system ....

lol jinxy your wallpaper is very freaky and funnny

thankx