1 14.29%
  • medium

4 57.14%
  • not at all

2 28.57%

Thread: need help from all u old comp tech fans

Blast From the Past

need help from all u old comp tech fans

i have an apple 2e here with a dual 5.25 disk drive apple 2 5.25 drive and a apple 3.5 drive and i have it going through my tv......i want to get some games * ionly have cribbage and chess for it now * and some programs for it but i cant find any sites ...i plan on going to replay *used comps/games/game councles ect* tomorrow to see if they have anything but if u have any likes to these sites or have any urself plese contact me

and one last question
    if i find a rom file for an apple 2e emulator...can i use something like rawrite and put it on disk and use it or is it a different format

and to close with a poll
    work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger

I was on a quest a whiles back and ran into a bunch of old apple software, i cannot remember the urls but i was using search terms with the name of an old game, zork + abandon ware. There are a few sites i found with loads of apple II stuff so it is out there. The zork + abandon ware or zork + abandonware search will definetley get you going in the right direction. Try anygame you want instead of zork and it will likely show up.

I still play taipan once in a while , some kind person ported it to bsd (/usr/ports/games/taipan) and it still has the first game hack i ever discovered. ( if you pay back the money lender more than you owe, he will pay the same interest on the balance owed to you as you pay to him, chiching )
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots