Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to make a multi proxy???

How to make a multi proxy???

What would it take to have a system on my website with three web proxies that would route through eachother a certain amount of times? Could I accomplish this with a simple javascript?
    i was thinking something like this:
    Enter amount of bounces
    picking proxies....
    Proxy1>3>2>3>1>2>3>2>1 etc.
    then it would be a multi bounce system, does anybody have any idea how to do this?
    if you have time be sure to drop my my website at www.johnscompany.net

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    Just so us lesser mortals can keep up with this, could you please add the reasons for such a trick. As I, for one, am fascinated by the never ending complexity that people weave into their systems.

No offence meant, I'm just a little lost here.
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

From mouse abuse to packet abuse. Can you imagine how those poor frames will feel.
    What a circus. Next, you'll invent "proxy spanning tree protocol"!!!
    And...what do you want to accomplish?

..madhatter...too much quicksilver...LOL

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Abuse of mice is covered by:-

7 U.S.C. §§ 2131 - 59
    CHAPTER 54. TRANSPORTATION, SALE, AND HANDLING OF CERTAIN ANIMALS
    found here.

As such this is an illegal act and should not be condoned on AO.....

Unit32: I'm with Foxley on this one.... what, exactly, is the point...... It currently eludes me.... I have a suspicion.... but I'd appreciate the help.....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

i would just like to know how to do it. we used to have an anymous web proxy, but we got rid of it. I use proxies a lot and Im just doing an experiment. I think it would be cool, like owning the world biggest blender. Plus i would use it and i would have bragging rights, and stuff. i would use a really cool metaphor but i dont have, so heres a so-so kinda metaphor thingeyy.
    Its like asking forrest gump why he was running all the time, or why I want to know the meaning of life, its just curiosotiy, or a inside drive.
    I just think it would be neat to be bounced 999 times through a proxy server and to have one

unit 321,

you send data from your box to another box, that then forwards it on your behalf
    to the intended destination. In the process, "your" source address is somewhat obscured,
    "anonymized", "laundered", whatever. Now, there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to repeat this process en route to to your "victim". Happens all the time with e-mail, so there's no glory in that.

You could set up three boxes, all dual homed (with two NICs each), get a few crossover cables, set up a client and its complimentary server app on your originating box and give it a whirl...
    my head is in a whirl, since I really don't know what I'm talking about, but am entertained by the notion. Now, I don't think that you'd need any java-script for that. Just click on that mouse button...

go big...

P.S. Let me know how that 'shake comes out.

how would i do that with websites? /subdomains

Now there's some scripting involved...

...redirects...but that is not the merry go 'round you described earlier...worm Oroborus.
    Can't tell you more, I'm out of my league.

Proxyrama is a tool for finding and testing proxy servers. it will test them for anonymity, speed, if it's a gateway proxy, 'connect' support (=chainability), socks 4/5 support and geographical location. furthermore, it can be used as a local proxy server that redirects your traffic through a arbitrarily long chain of anonymous proxies and let's you skip images, multimedia crap, ads, popups etc.

http://gaamoa.deny.de/
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

thanx man but it still doesnt answer the question of making one. Im using proxyrama now