Thread: NT-2003 upgrade...

NT-2003 upgrade...

At work doing it now!
    What a long weekend this is going to be..
    Romans 7:14-20
    14 We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. 15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18 I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out.

One question: What in the all knowing hell? Will a mod delete/close this thread or SOMETHING.
    Space For Rent.. =]

lol spyder.

since you already replied to this let me give you a piece of advice jason.
    Just call dell up and tell them you need some new servers with 2003 on it.

Worked for us. lol
    =

whats wrong with the thread?
    Romans 7:14-20
    14 We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. 15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18 I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out.

Nothing. Spyder32 is being a bitch.

Originally posted here by alittlebitnumb
    Nothing. Spyder32 is being a bitch.
    What the hell? Who are you in the first place? And no, his post didn't make all too much sense IMO so I asked him (although it was in a not-so-politely manner) what the hell are you talking about? So who are you to call me a bitch? Considering I don't even see you around here posting much at all anyways and I don't even know who you are. Oh well, whatever. Think what you want.
    Space For Rent.. =]

AO French Antique News Whore
    In the Blue Corner, wearing the white boxer, with 993 post and leprechuans stealing is shiny pot of AP is alittlebitnumb! In the Red Corner, wearing the red boxer, with 114 post and leprechuans stealing is shiny pot of AP is Spyder32!

Now, let get ready to rumble!!!

P.S. Las Vegas have no idea who gonna win!
    -Simon \"SDK\"

Hmmm... Why is Spyder the bitch? alittlebitnumb has the Richard Simmons avatar...
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.