Yup, this is my 1,000th post. Had to retype it twice because of AO's damn image rate!! Grrrr.. anyways, I'm not going to make this post too big I'm just going to say that I'm proud to be apart of this community and a community where I've had up's and down's and even took a break. But I know Information Security and Networking is right for me and I have so many friend's here that I love AO to much to leave again. I'm here to stay, and here's to hopefully another 1,000 post's (maybe 2,000?). Here's some friend's (or people) that helped make my time at AO the best throughout my almost two year stay so far and I stay here because of them:

Negative, MsMitten's, Ennis, ebo, MemorY, nihil, CXGJarrod, cheyyene, Raion, ::front2back::, debwalin, Conf1rm3d_K1ll, KorpDeath, Tiger Shark, fyrewall, gore, Tedob1, phishphreek80, thehorse13, HTRegz, ntsa, Dark-Raider, mathgirl32, Cybr1d, and many other's as well as the newbie's that make up AO. I love answering your question's and helping ya out with your problem's

This is my 1,000th post and I hope someone learned from my first grand. Hopefully my second thou will be even better and beneficial to the community .