Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1,000 Post's (Finally!!)

1,000 Post's (Finally!!)

Yup, this is my 1,000th post. Had to retype it twice because of AO's damn image rate!! Grrrr.. anyways, I'm not going to make this post too big I'm just going to say that I'm proud to be apart of this community and a community where I've had up's and down's and even took a break. But I know Information Security and Networking is right for me and I have so many friend's here that I love AO to much to leave again. I'm here to stay, and here's to hopefully another 1,000 post's (maybe 2,000?). Here's some friend's (or people) that helped make my time at AO the best throughout my almost two year stay so far and I stay here because of them:

Negative, MsMitten's, Ennis, ebo, MemorY, nihil, CXGJarrod, cheyyene, Raion, ::front2back::, debwalin, Conf1rm3d_K1ll, KorpDeath, Tiger Shark, fyrewall, gore, Tedob1, phishphreek80, thehorse13, HTRegz, ntsa, Dark-Raider, mathgirl32, Cybr1d, and many other's as well as the newbie's that make up AO. I love answering your question's and helping ya out with your problem's

This is my 1,000th post and I hope someone learned from my first grand. Hopefully my second thou will be even better and beneficial to the community .
    Space For Rent.. =]

Banned
    1,000 posts ? uh big deal

/me qipes tears

i see you mentioned me ....

It's no big deal to the all-knowing post whore god MemorY, but it is to the rest of us. But now I joined the 1337 thousand club so I don't care. And yes, I mentioned you. Of course I'd mention my sex slave, why wouldn't I? Gotta credit the little people somehow, no?
    Space For Rent.. =]

Congratulations on your 1,000 posts and I became senior the same day you got 1,000
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

Hmm, I still don't understand why people get antipoints for saying "hey, I've got 1000 posts!". I mean, really, what is the big deal?
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Banned
    pwaring, i agree with you there, AP's were meant for Secuirty Posts, but these days they are given out for Jokes, compliments etc...im not saying i dont give out Ap's to non-tech related posts, but there is really no point, and im trying to reduce them as much as possible.

Hmm, I still don't understand why people get antipoints for saying "hey, I've got 1000 posts!". I mean, really, what is the big deal?
    AntiPoints make your dick bigger. Also, 1000 posts now is not a huge thing now the rules have laxed so much since the AP system has changed. They mean absolutely nothing anymore. So I give them out. Yay.

pwaring I agree with you completely. I didn't ask for the greenies, but ya know.
    Space For Rent.. =]

I didn't ask for the greenies, but ya know.
    Yer finally learning. Good job. haha

Congratulations Spyder it's about flaming time you made the 1,ooo mark.
    Hope to see another thousand more, and if i don't then i'm gonna hunt you down and hold a gun to your head and force yah to post..
    And YAY i got a mention in your speech, me wipes the tears from my eyes ..

cheers
    f2b:.