Rather an odd thing this weekend noticed it starting at work on Friday 5/28 that inspite of peoples start pages being set that somehow everyone ended up at MSN. OK good firewalll at work good work came home. Have 5 different users names on one Win box at home W2K, different user levels cause of the ages of the kidz. Anyway the odd thing is I scan everything, yet this weekend starting Friday in spite of default browser settings at working being set to our internal web site behind the firebox, and at home each user I log into and the start page was set to blank (AS IN NO WEB SITE @ HOME is a start page). Some how all my home W2K accounts were reset to MSN portal is this Bill $ Gates and company or a spoof? Not to be concerned perhaps I'll move off to another box...just real funny how M$ did this or another person AdAware picked it up as a browser Hijack....is M$ that concerned and where the heck are the anti-trust people? They were guilty of sort of cornering the market is it an M$ oops beg to be forgeven ( that's the least cost) or shall they be held accountable.

OOPS not been around for a bit think about it 5 accounts W2K al want MSN as their home page. Like I'd ever buy a firewall form them! Who else noticed that funky little MSN start page???

Peace
MP