Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: DHCP and the Resulting Theoretical Attacks

Ninja Code Monkey
    SexyBadGirl is hot.
    "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." - Erasmus
    "There is no programming language, no matter how structured, that will prevent programmers from writing bad programs." - L. Flon
    "Mischief my ass, you are an unethical moron." - chsh
    Blog of X

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    SexyBadGirl is hot.
    Yeah, but s/he burns the toast in the morning......
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Ummm, Juridian, SexyBadGirl is a dude IIRC...

But, if that's your thing...
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

no wonder she burns the toast
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Hey, waita sec...she got after everyone for putting in two cents without posting anything relevant by putting in her two cents and not posting anything relevant...does that make it extra-hypocritical?

So if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. That's my two cents without offering anything relevant.

Originally posted here by AngelicKnight
    Hey, waita sec...she got after everyone for putting in two cents without posting anything relevant by putting in her two cents and not posting anything relevant...does that make it extra-hypocritical?

So if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. That's my two cents without offering anything relevant.

Did I not preface my post with: "And as many of you know, I'm not going to have anything relevant, poignant, or otherwise intelligent to say."

Reading comprehension is one of your strong points I see.

Originally posted here by SexyBadGirl
    Did I not preface my post with: "And as many of you know, I'm not going to have anything relevant, poignant, or otherwise intelligent to say."

Thread's 6 days cold...but oh well.

Guy's gotta point...you really didn't add anything to the post (though you get a 5.0 on Voice, and a 4.5 on Conventions, since you started a sentence with "And"). You know what my mom always used to tell me? If I don't have anything "relevant, poignant, or otherwise intelligent to say", then don't say nuthin at all.

MY two cents worth.
    I\'m back.

Sticks and stones and blah blah blah...Preface or not, you still blatently contradicted yourself, and I found that amusing. I still like you though.

I think Spyder and MemorY should come in and turn this into another nonsensical thread and save us all...