Thread: Does anyone know this team?

Angry Does anyone know this team?

Just looked up one of the sites I usualy visit and it was hacked. The crackers left this note "SimienS Crew 2004 bsd Sux F3.c Sux tb Lammer Sux d ".

Does anyone know who they are?
    Don\'t post if you\'ve got nothing constructive to say. Flooding is annoying

A bit of a guess, but you have basically got three website defacing/whatever crews mentioned there.

I do not think that "sux" is entirely complimentary?

The way I read it is that another defacing crew is showing off and insulting their perceived rivals?

I do seem to remember reading about this sort of thing a little while back................these "teams" just try to outdo one another?

Well, I did look up SimienS crew. I know which sites did they deface lately. I guess my next step is going to be finding out which proxie are they using or is it one of the providers that gives dynamic IPs (if I'm not wrong that's the way a changing IP is called). I'll have to work out the rest after I've done that

Sort of Hacker Profiling goin on there hey nightcat?
    If so then look on the front page and click on the link: Hacker Profiling.
    There's some very informative info there to be read.

cheers
    front2back:.

I've got exams now, but I've got the whole summer ahead of me

Thanks for the info .:front2back:.

There's no better place to spend your summer than here...

Real security doesn't come with an installer.

Originally posted here by D0pp139an93r
    There's no better place to spend your summer than here...

What....WHAT Of course there is. In the arms of a nubil young lady for one. wrapped around a botlle of JD, old number 7, for anouther.
    But if you have time in between anything like that then by all means come here....lol
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Well, I don't drink, so JD doesn't work for me. And a nubil young lady can have her hands wraped around me while I'm working on my laptop, I've got a wireless router