Thread: Does anybody know where to get cheap DVD+r's?

Question Does anybody know where to get cheap DVD+r's?

Hi

I dont suppose anyone knows any good places online where I can get cheap DVD+/ R/RW's from do they?

Google gave me 2,300,000 results after the firtst 30 or so I kinda gave up due to tierd eyes and still hadnt found what I was lookin for!

Maybe this could turn into a "Cheap Supplies" thread for AO members?

If people post links for anything computer wise that are going cheap: printer cartirages, hardware , blank cd dvd media, software, games, office supplies, manuals etc etc?

Big Lots is a good place to get CD-R's, DVD-R's, and whatever...

The only problem is availability.
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

Ive always found dabs.com to be very cheap fo rthings like cdr dvd media and select bits of HW like oem CPU's and memory(not well know makes for memory tho)

I usually troll the local Swap meets, there all ways cheap..

OOps i shoulda read the post properly, anyhow i'm sure if you do a google search you might come up with something..
    Other then that i wouldn't know.

By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

I was using well known brands but I was going through them like crazy.

I was burning at a rate of over 20 DVD+R's a week.

After searching around for a while... I found this "off the wall" brand called AVB @ newegg.com. They only had good reviews at the time so I decided to try them. For a 100 pack they were around $64.99 USD. So far, they have worked OK. I have about 10 coasters in the pack so far... and I've burned over 50 DVDs with this set. So, I guess I've wasted about $6.50 on the 10 disks that were unsucessful... However, I "saved" over $100 on the 100 pack by getting them for 64.99 instead of $160 for a 100 pack.
    http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...132-806&depa=0

Not quite sure if I'd get them again. I might... depends on how the rest of them burn.

But, the playback of sound/video and such are the same as with well known brands.

Out of 5 stars... I'll give them a 3. Where with memorex or fuji... I'd give the 5 out of 5.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.