New Jersey’s top civil rights official has ruled that Ladies Night promotions at bars in that state are sexist and must be banned, reports the Associated Press.

The decision comes following complaints from one David Gillespie, who said it was not fair for women to into a Cherry Hill nightclub for free and receive discounted drinks while men paid a $5 cover charge and full price for drinks.

J. Frank Vespa-Papaleo, director of the New Jersey’s state Division on Civil Rights, said the bar’s commercial interests in maintaining the promotion do not override the "important social policy objective of eradicating discrimination.”
Guys, I'm really torn over this one. While I like seeing The National Organization for Women coming closer to achieving the equality they have sought after so hard and rightly deserve (tounge in cheek); I also think that there is nothing wrong with chivilary and making endearing consessions to the fairer sex of our species.

Oh well, I guess that this is the first step in finding a way to ban The Young College Republicans - Affirmative Action Bake Sales.

Wait....Wait... a flash of brilliance here. All the bar has to do is host an Affirmative Action Ladies Night once a week. This will be done under the guise of a "political protest" to the continual abuse that women are subjected to by recieving free admission to bars and discounted beer. HOOORAYY!!!! I just love our judicial/political loopholes.