Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No more free beer for the Ladies?

Originally posted here by bballad
    I am all for equal rights and what not...but thats just wrong.
    Men around the USA wont get laid because the women are not drunk enough! Call your congressman/woman! This is a serious issue!
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

more interesting comment..

Theaters do it; drugstores do it; some supermarkets do it; and some taxicab companies do it. There are numerous instances where people are charged different prices based upon some physical or behavioral characteristic.
    Should price discrimination be outlawed?
    http://www.washtimes.com/commentary/...1442-8162r.htm
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

And out of the same artical:
    The bottom line here isn't ladies' night or smoking. It's how we Americans allow tyrants to attack our liberties. If we allow them to continue, once we wake up we won't have enough freedom to stop them from turning us into a nation of serfs.
    I think that is a very true statement.( unfortuately)
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

You are right moxnix. Let's outlaw layers.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Sorry for reviving the dead here, but bars are certainly not the only businesses that cater to women by offering specials directed toward them. I know that here, almost all places that will change the oil in your car offer at least one day a week they do it cheaper for women, and several car dealerships offer specials for women. There is even a tattoo place here that will do tattoos and piercings for half price for women on Wednesdays...which coincidentally is the same night most bars around here have ladies night. Do you think it could be a conspiracy, they get you drunk for free, then take advantage of your drunkenness by coaxing you into a half price tattoo or piercing!

And btw, the bar my husband and I go to on ladies night has "Boxers and Boots" night on Wednesdays as well. I seem to enjoy it a lot more than my husband does.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

has "Boxers and Boots" night on Wednesdays
    I shudder to think what that is (considering it's obvious).
    Space For Rent.. =]

dude that makes no sense, ladies night is for the guys more than it is for the ladies, It's easier to mack on a honey when she's got a few in her already. It's daterape on a budget!! lol.
    :q :q! :wq :w :w! :wq! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quit quithelp :quitplease :quitnow :leave :**** ^X^C ^C ^D ^Z ^Q QUITDAMMIT ^[:wq GCS,M);d@;p;c++;l++;u ++ ;e+ ;m++(---) ;s+/+ ;n- ;h* ;f+(--) ;!g ;w+(-) ;t- ;r+(-) ;y+(**)

lol

Well now an old skank like me will have to start footing the bill to get them drunk enough to go with me.

It's easier to mack on a honey when she's got a few in her already.
    That was always convenient since I'm one of those that gets better looking at closing time! (Momma had to feed me with a slingshot!)

Connection refused, try again later.

oh really? how'd they get the dog to play with you? (while we're on the subjects of old ugly jokes).
    :q :q! :wq :w :w! :wq! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quit quithelp :quitplease :quitnow :leave :**** ^X^C ^C ^D ^Z ^Q QUITDAMMIT ^[:wq GCS,M);d@;p;c++;l++;u ++ ;e+ ;m++(---) ;s+/+ ;n- ;h* ;f+(--) ;!g ;w+(-) ;t- ;r+(-) ;y+(**)

its not discriminating against women its discriminating against men as we always end up buyin the drinks anyways

but this kind of thing goes on all over the place and noit just dependent upon sex either

student bars, OAP bus tickets, etc

it all evens out - so who cares?

v_Ln