Thread: Tool Kits

Question Tool Kits

I need a good too kit for the office. a nice one...
    Does anyone have any suggestions? i dont want something cheap from comp USA.
    I also need a small one to keep in the car.
    Romans 7:14-20
    14 We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. 15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18 I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out.

Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."
    This one's pretty good. I use something similar at work.

http://www.microcenter.com/single_pr...uct_id=0049982
    Above ground, vertical, and exchanging gasses.
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me

Banned
    The absolute authority in this field would be Jensen Tools. Here's a link to their toolkit section. Expect to pay $300+, though...

Originally posted here by 11001001

I have this exact one and it does ok for me.

Edit: Drooling at the Jensen toolkit....
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

I also have this exact model I am thinking about upgrading to Jensen when the bus get alittle extra cash to blow.

- Adiz
    Ultimately everyone will have their own opinion--this is mine.

OOOUUUUCH! <throaty sound> That ain\'t cool baby.</throaty sound> (right before this I had made fun of the \'girl\' and she took it out on my balls... Luckily later on they were \"taken care of.\"

Originally posted here by 11001001

I also have this toolkit. Works fine for me.

I have a couple of the cheaper ones that you'd find at Comp USA or staples in the car.

FEAR|-----------------X---------------------------------------------------------------------------|LOVE
    28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, and 12 seconds?
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

I wish there were alot of tools for your comp like there are for cars. My garage has a crapload of tools because of auto work but like you really don't have many tools for the comp (as far as hardware tools) so I have to satisfy myself with a ton of software and alot of backups........ yaaah!

- Adiz
    Ultimately everyone will have their own opinion--this is mine.

OOOUUUUCH! <throaty sound> That ain\'t cool baby.</throaty sound> (right before this I had made fun of the \'girl\' and she took it out on my balls... Luckily later on they were \"taken care of.\"