Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do newbies IM you ?

I occassionally get people IM'ing me (used to get it all the time on ICQ trying to get me to visit their web site) asking everything from whether one of the union societies will be open next year to whether I'd like them to design web pages for me. It's annoying sometimes, but I like to toy with them and make myself sound like such a twisted evil maniac that they stop pestering me of their own free will.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Now who does that. Honestly?
    I don't normally record, but on those special occassions, when i'm too drunk to walk, its fun to see what deep insightful rants took place
    A mind full of questions has no room for answers

I get IMs all the time from newbies. However, I baffle them with bullshit.... here is an example.

skiddiel33t: I need a password to hotmail

albn: Then go to http://getyourhotmailpasswordshere.com and it will give you all the listings of everybody'd password because somebody mamanged to crack the password field in the database hosted by hotmail servers. This was donme by a brute force attack into the mainframe where the packets are still not encrypted. So that means somebodsy had a sniffer on the wire before it hit the port.

skideel33t: WOW, you must be 1337

albn: phj33r

waiting....

skideel33t: THE SITE DID NOT WORK! Where is it?

albn: If you have a special operating system with a uber l33t browser, you will get it. I use ub3rskidee lynx on Slackware. Look for that, install it, and go to that site I showed you. It will list all the passwords you want!

skideel33t: WAY COOL!

:|

this is not a real convo... it is for funny only.

Got my first n00b PM..*runs around nekkid* I'm l3333333333333333333333333333333333t

Hey this is a real laugh!

"AO infiltrated by troll"

I posted:

If anyone wants a good laugh, check out the ressurected videocard post on right now.and MemorY's response..............
    And a few minutes later, that post gets deleted?

Case proven?

Anyone know of 30% of he/she/its posts that are remotely relevant to computers?

OMG NFG has returned?

Don't get to many pm's here. I'm too busy harrassing Nihil to read them anyway. I do get a lot of gray dots from them though....

cheers
    Connection refused, try again later.

Banned
    Nihil, i didnt actually knew why it was funny, i just said that most new generation graphic cards are AGP...which they aren't ??? But im not that much into hardware, so i though i posted something wrong a deleted it....

OMG NFG has returned?
    LOL

and i think a little less than my posts i helped somebody with a computer problem, the past 2 motnhs maybe i stoped really posted in the secuirty related forums, i dont post that much, i post if i something interesting that i know about, my speciality really is Windows, Web Design and Trobuleshooting/Virus removal computers....hardware/more or less .... Linux=no clue, but i do search for an answer on google for newbies ....

The non-sensical thread threw me off, i have almost 1,000 posts in there, which is not good, but im gonna continue posting in it....and come on, how would i have so many AP's if i dont help people (no im not ina AP alliance....)

Banned
    Just don't put details like that up...I only use MSN for a very select few people so it has never happened to me. Used to happen on IRC a lot tho.

I don't know, last night I was harrassed on AIM by a script kiddy....
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.