Create Your Very Own System Freezes!

That’s right! You can be the proud creator and owner of your very own System Freezes! Act now and be the first one on your LAN or Home Network to enjoy the full benefits and satisfaction of this special offer. How can you get this once in a lifetime chance to spend countless hours of self-imposed troubleshooting? How can you be as lucky as I was and waste your precious time?

All of this fun can be yours for the low cost of installing one additional fan in your tower. That’s right! Well Relyt that just doesn’t seem possible! Friends, I’m here to tell you that I just couldn’t believe it until I experienced it for myself for almost a whole month! So you won’t want to miss this opportunity!

To immediately take advantage of this special offer, go into one of those boxes of old computer parts you have been storing and grab a fan. Don’t bother reading the label beyond where it says 12V DC. But jump right in and quickly install that bugger, hook the wiring connectors up, and then fire up the computer. Shortly thereafter, you will be enjoying the pleasures of creating and owning your very own intermittent System Freezes!

Moral of this story: Don’t use a Power Supply Fan from an old AT Box as a Cooling Fan without comparing Voltage and Amp requirements!